由Noupe带来的51个最佳jQuery教程和示例, 主要向大家介绍了jQuery的一些基本概念和使用的相关教程, 帕兰继续为你翻计, 如果你对jQuery感兴趣, 也可以查看帕兰之前翻译的一些文章:
- How jQuery Works – 这是一基础教程, 教你如何使用 jQuery.
- Expandable Sidebar Menu ()- (jQuery 在线视频教程l) 关于jQuery的一个基础概念说明视频. Live Demo is here.
15 Days Of jQuery
15 Days Of jQuery-15天内从零到精通jQuery的教程.
进一步查看这个教程15 Days Of jQuery
- jQuery Online Movie Tutorial by John Resig
- Draggable, Droppables, Selectables… Oh My!
- Working with Events, part 1
- Animated Scrolling with jQuery 1.2
- Automatic Page Contents
- More Showing, More Hiding
- Getting Started with jQuery– 本指南介绍了该jquery库。它一步一步的解释jQuery的细节，包括一个简单的Hello World举例演示，选择和活动的基本知识，Ajax， FX和使用情况以及如何创建插件。
- JQuery To The Rescue– 一个使用jQuery的互动示范教程.
Remy sharp’s Blog
PS. 越翻越深奥, 有的看不懂, 无法翻译. 这jQuery的基础还真不好懂. 没精神翻了, 大家自己看看英文吧. 改天有精神再翻译剩下的.
Featured Tutorials on Remy sharp’s Blog
- Text box hints– You will see a lot of web sites with search boxes have text already populated inside of the field and when you select the input text box it disappears and reappears when it’s not selected. This tutorial will show you how can add a small amount of jQuery to add this feature to any of your web sites.
- Auto-populating Select Boxes using jQuery & AJAX– Allow the user to select a top level category from one select box and to automatically populate the sub-category using jQuery and Ajax.
Featured Tutorials on jQueryForDesigners
- Using Ajax to Validate Forms– With this tutorial you will be able to have your first forms that do the following: 1) Live username checking, 2) Password confirmation and strength, 3) Checking if an email address is already registered, 4) URL validation
- Image Cross Fade Transition– How to fade one image in to another?
Web Designer Wall
CSS-Tricks is a home for examples, tutorials, tips, tricks, and news regarding Cascading Style Sheets. Chris Coyer is getting into jQuery lately and posting interesting jQuery tutorials in his journey to learn jQuery.
Featured Tutorials on CSS-Tricks
- Fading Menu – Replacing Content– Chris Coyer shows us a nice menu effect emphasizing the designer’s perspective: “When I do this, make the CSS do this”.
- Improved Current Field Highlighting in Forms– How to add some kind of visual feedback on web forms to indicate the currently active (or “focused“) field.
- Fade-in Spoiler Revealer– Exploiting some of the “fading in” and “fading out” different page elements functions for a really simple Spoiler Revealer.
Getting started with jQuery
- How to Get Anything You Want– An introduction to jQuery selectors and traversal methods, and their use in navigating the DOM.
- It’s all about CSS– If you’ve got a good understand of CSS selectors, then you’re already familiar with how to query the DOM.
- jQuery Crash Course– For those who’d like to learn more about jQuery, one of the more popular libraries, here’s a crash course written with code-savvy web designers in mind.
- jQuery in 15 minutes– A short introduction to jQuery.
- jQuery Basics– This section covers basic usage of jQuery from getting started to finding elements and working with CSS.
jQuery Cheat Sheets
- jQuery Cheatsheet– The cheat sheet comes in two flavors: 1) Made for iPhone and iPod Touch, and any other mobile device with internet access. 2) Old-school printable A4 cheat sheet
- jQuery 1.2 Cheat Sheet
Building jQuery Plugins
- A Plugin Development Pattern– This article is meant to share a useful pattern for plugin authoring.
- Developing a jQuery Plugin– Sometimes the most difficult part is just taking the first step!
- Building Your First jQuery Plugin– This tutorial will take you step by step through creating your very own truncation plugin.
jQuery Effects and Techniques
- JQuery Pop-up Menu Tutorial– Pop-up link menu (mouse over menu)
- AutoCompleter Tutorial – jQuery(Ajax)/PHP/MySQL
- SlideViewer– A jQuery image slider built on a single unordered list
- Auto-Complete Field with jQuery – Code Explained– An explanation of the code behind the auto-complete field in this post.
- Photo Slider Tutorial– It’s worth noting that you can easily use the photo slider to query a server script to load the images.
- Ajax will_paginate, jq-style– Using jQuery, to easily rock some gracefully degrading Ajax pagination.
- Rounded Corners– Adding rounded corners to an element, using no extra markup.
- Efficient Tag Cloud Algorithm– A post about a tag cloud algorithm , very useful.
- AutoCompleter Tutorial– This tutorial because will tell you how and why AutoCompleter works, knowing about this enables you to customise it a lot more.
- Creating a fading header– A tutorial explaining how to create the fading header graphic for Bits and Pixels.
Ajax development with jQuery
- Simplify Ajax development with jQuery– Discover how easy Ajax and DOM scripting can be
- Quick and Dirty AJAX– A walk through tutorial showing some of the basic ways you could use jQuery to add AJAX functionality to your site.
jQuery Fixing common Browser Issues
- Fixing IE overflow problem– IE has a different implementation of overflow compared to Firefox or Safari. This is a detailed account of the problem, and it’s fix.
- Using jQuery to align column heights- This tutorial will show you how to use the popular jQuery library to match the height of 2 columns in your layout.
- Hacking transparent PNG support into IE6 with IE PNG Fix, CSS and jQuery– How to enable transparent PNG support in IE6